Semi Private cruise around Milos
- Meeting time: 09:30 am
- Meeting point: In front of KINIGOS restaurant (Adamas Port)
- Departure time: 10:00 am
- Duration: 9 hours
- Small groups
Our sailing boat “La Pomme bleue” starts sailing from Adamas port till “Kleftiko” sea sight and all the way back (10:00 – 19:00). Leaving Adamas, the trip continues passing by traditional fishing villages such as the colorful “Klima” and “Skinopi”, heading to the famous “Bear rocks” to finally cross the breathtaking “cape Vani”. After exiting Adamas gulf, the exploration of the inaccessible west coast of Milos begins. Volcanic landscape embraces the turquoise waters during our ride. Four stops for swimming, snorkeling and sea exploration take place including the famous pirate hideout of “Kleftiko”.
1st stop: “Kalogries” bay – 30 mins stop for a first dive into the deep blue waters of Milos
2nd stop: “Kleftiko” sight – 2 hours stop at the famous bay of volcanic landscape and pirate caves. 30 mins of cave exploration with our dinghy boat in groups of four.
3rd stop: “Sykia cave” – Entering the astonishing "Sykia cave" with our dinghy boat, there is a 30 mins stop for exploring the cave’s secrets and swimming into this hidden paradise.
4th stop: “Agios Dimitrios” bay – 30 mins stop on our way back to "Adamas", enjoying fresh fruit salad and swimming in front of one of the oldest churches of Milos.
- Homemade lunch served aboard “La Pomme bleue” (Pasta with vegetables)
- Breakfast (cake & ladenia)
- Evening snack (fruit salad)
- Coffee, juice, beer and wine offered during the cruise
Each itinerary may be amended or canceled according to weather conditions or our captain’s discretion for a comfortable and pleasant experience.
- In case of strong northern wind, itinerary is rescheduled starting from “Palaiochori” bay, continuing to the unique black-sand “Gerakas” beach to conclude at “Kleftiko” sight and all the way back
- In case of strong southern wind itinerary is rescheduled to Adamas – Sarakiniko bay – Polyaigos island – Kimolos island
- In case of any special nutritional needs (vegan or allergies) please inform us at the comments area of our booking form